Comprehensive Healthcare prepares hyperbaric teams to go through the accreditation survey conducted by the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS). Comprehensive congratulates this Chicago-area team on passing their survey with flying colors! The final report is due in December 2014.
They received very positive remarks from the surveyors including:
- The Program Director (a non-nurse) had invested in the 40 hour HBO training
- The entire wound care and HBO team was trained in the 40 hour course AND all hyperbaric staff attended the Safety Director course
- All hyperbaric staff members are certified by the NBDMT
- The Medical Director is Board Certified in Hyperbaric Medicine. He was available throughout the survey.
- They are a seamless team that clearly communicates well!
- The safety program was outstanding!
Great job everyone!